Tuesday 7 March 2017

Evaltuation FOUR

How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?

We had to create a music video as well produce two ancillary tasks, this was to create a digipak and magazine poster to go with it. When creating these products I wanted to keep the same theme of light and dark so they would both link together. These themes combines demonstrated a marketing campaign for our song with the branding and house style.
The house style of my digipak with red and black this reflected back to the video as we music multiple colours lights contrasting with darkness. We used a brand to make our artist more recognizable for the audience. I believe the theme of the colours were successful with the audience as they would be recognised as a package. Linking my digipak and video together with the same idea of neon colours this had a strong effect on the audience as they would be able to identify these together. This is also encouraging the audience to remember what our brand and look is as they will be able to associate one with another.
When creating my digipak I had to remember important things to keep the theme and brand the same. I had to keep the same colour theme, text , style of presentation, the image and the album title.

No comments:

Post a Comment